For Tucson Home Buyers
Home Buyer Assistance: The Danny Roth Team
Thinking about buying a home here in Tucson? Did you know that it is one of the best times in your life to buy a home if you have the reason, financial stability and the desire to do so? Let Danny and his team do the research and analysis for you, like they have done for several other Tucson home buyers. They will save you time and effort and you will get all the details about what is currently on the market that is the really the best fit for your needs. The Danny Roth Team has experienced professionals with the knowledge to help you find the right home with the least effort and the best price. They will guide you through the entire Tucson home buying transaction; working for you to ensure that whole process is smooth through closing and beyond.
Find information here on our web site or call us for help with:
- Tucson Home buyer counseling for first time buyers and repeat home buyers
- Getting a home loan, current mortgage rates, banks and home mortgage professionals
- Finding local Tucson school information
- Where to find jobs in the Southern Arizona region
- Relocation help and tips for moving into and out of the Tucson, AZ area
- Finding an agent in another State or in another area of Tucson
Home Buyer Representation
Shopping for a home doesn’t have to be a daunting experience. Do you want to be a customer or client? Who is a customer? Who is a client? Who is an agent? Who is a dual agent? The first step is learning about agency relationships and how they benefit you.
When you are purchasing a new or existing resale home, the listing or selling agent represents and holds their loyalty entirely with the seller of the property. When you are buying new construction homes, the site agent only represents the builder or developer. You can only be a customer and are self-represented unless you use a buyer agent and sign a representation agreement.
Homes on the market that are listed in the multiple listing service include the commissions that pay the buying and selling agent. Most new home communities and even some FSBO’s offer to pay the commission of the buyer agent. Our time is valuable and so is yours. We earn our living by helping you make your purchase using our professional experience. As your exclusive buyer agent, we have your best interest in mind and we do our best to guide you and advise you, looking out for you through every aspect of your home purchase! Nearly every home on the market has a commission built right into the price!
Danny will walk you through the steps and do his best to make sure you make the most informed choices throughout the entire process. He will help make your home buying experience a smooth and enjoyable experience!
Free Listings In Your E-mail. No More Searching and Hunting All Over the Web!
You can get the latest listings sent to you automatically by e-mail and be among the first to find out as they hit the market!
Yes, you get free access to all of the listings that match what you are looking for straight from the data base that includes all residential, commercial, lots, and multi-family properties listed by all agents and firms who are members of the Tucson Multiple Listing Service!
- Complete our buyer and seller request form with all the information that we need.
- In the text box at the bottom of the form, type in “automatic updates”and any other details that will help make our search more complete.
- Make sure that you include your name, address and phone number and tell us the best time to contact you. Once we receive your specifications and information, we will promptly begin sending you listing e-mails.
Have a question you need answered right now?
Seven days a week, you can call The Danny Roth Team anytime between 9 AM and 6 PM.
If no answer, we may be with clients so please leave a detailed message, your name and number and the best time to call you back!